Blog maintenance ahead – source code formatting
Thanks for the new plugin implemented in Alex Gorbatchev’s SyntaxHighlighter project.
The all pages containing code examples will be updated.
The example below is taken from my Text File Compare sample solution.
Set FSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") boolRC = FSO.FileExists(sFile1) If Not boolRC Then TextFileCompare = "" Set FSO = Nothing Exit Function End If
- Code lines – easier to scan through, each line of code easier to read
- Line numbering – easier to refer to each line while explaining; additionally, you may define the start number
- Line highlighting
- Syntax highlighting – supports over 20 languages
- Toolbar – appears on right-top when you hover over the code block (view plane source / copy to clipboard / etc)
- Collapsible – large blocks of code could be collapsed into a single line in default view
- Auto-indent – if your text editor formatted text with spaces, formatting will be retained